OHP3 Workshop HVACR Project
OHP3 Workshop Southflank fully commissioned and handed over. This project was a challenge to deliver with the Tender Packaged only partially developed. CMP with the assistance of our Engineering Team were able to bring the design to life through Shane’s expertise and project modelling completed by FLTA. Thanks to Shane @ SMW&C and Joe from FLTA for assisting with this component of the Project.
HVACR scope included,
- Dust Collection Pre Filtration System (Australian Dust and Fume Control) for the Outside Air Processing Systems (Airchange) servicing the Workshop and Hazardous Storage Facility.
- Refrigeration (Patton Pak) for Hazardous Storage including EX Rated Extraction (Fantech) for building Purging
- DX Packaged Plant (Temperzone) servicing the Warehouse Facility
- Nederman Welding and Soldering Exhaust Systems including Pneumatic Arms
- Supply and Installation of Compressed Air Lines and Regs (Ultramax) included a 6m long Compressed Air Skid Package (CAPS)
- 8 off 6ft Wall Mounted Big Ass Fans servicing the Workshop Facility
- DX Wall Splits (Daikin) servicing the Locker Room and Electrical Clean Room
Installations by Streamline, Duct Up, TW Contracting, Ultramax and NRP. Commissioning Documentation was tricky but with the assistance from Faizal @ Aircomtech and Dave and Bryce @ NRP we were able to successfully deliver Stage 2 and 3 Testing with minimal fuss.
High Level finish that the client was more than happy to accept. CMP was awarded the Top Site Contractor for the Project by the Head Contractor, well done to the Customised Mechanical Projects Team.